On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 17, 2014

HeartMate is up on AUDIBLE!

So thrilled! Here it is: http://www.audible.com/search?searchAuthor=Robin+D.+Owens

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! Great! I prefer MP3 CD, but if Audible is the only choice, I'll take it. Will other titles in series become available? Soon?

6:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, Noah Michael Levine is working through them up to Heart Fortune. He's on Heart Choice now.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Audible and I love your books! I just finished listening to HeartMate and can't wait for Heart Thief. I hope they record all your series, Llandra (love the Guardians), Ghostlayer and Mystic Circle. I've been searching "robin d owens" on Audible for years.

11:14 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

The rest of the Celta series is being recorded as I type. Noah is up to Heart Quest. They should all be released in October, at the latest.

The Ghost Seer series will also be recorded.

I have the audio rights for my Berkley books, but not for the Luna books, so I doubt those will be recorded anytime soon. :)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Robin! I am listening to Heart Thief now. I just finished reading Ghost Seer and loved it. I'm glad you are sticking with the same characters for the next book. Even though it has been fun populating Celta, etc, with you, I enjoy series like J. D. Robb's In Death books that continue to develop one relationship as well.
Beth

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]