On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Celta Thursday, Brand New Writing on Heart Fire, the Turquoise House

For the first time I will be doing more than the hero's or the heroine's point of view in a Heart book. I have decided to do snippets from the Turquoise House's point of view and wrote the first one today, so I'm sharing:

Turquoise House hummed to himself – one of the latest tunes that Trif Winterberry and Passiflora Holly, both noble ladies, had composed for him. He was beloved of the FirstFamilies and had had many wonderful guests. But now it was time to gather in his Family.

He was no longer an adolescent, but a mature adult. He was wealthy, but most of all, he was beautiful, with a gorgeous polished light Turquoise exterior.

No one, not even the one he'd been luring and who had not come back, could resist him now.

And he was brilliant. He'd set his plans. Soon he would have his Family, and everything would be perfect.

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

You're such a tease! This will now haunt me. I need that story!

5:22 AM  
Anonymous teriannesis said...

I think TQ wants Antenn Moss. I think I spelled that right LOL

7:31 AM  
Blogger Cy Seville said...

I can hardly wait! Yeay!

4:52 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

First word that came to mind: AWESOME! *grin*

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more about the Turquoise House and hope to get the book soon. I just can't wait!
Thanks

1:59 PM  
Blogger Churn Dash said...

I just thought to look up what might be next.

The Turquoise House? Colour me excited. I have been hoping for TQ's story for a while.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]