On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Celta Thursday, Heart Fire cut (because too creepy)

Celta Thursday: HEART FIRE, Cut because too creepy (said mentor), Tiana touring TQ after being requested to reside there:

"Do you have tears in your eyes?" TQ asked.
She sniffed. "Yes. I truly am honored."
"May I have some of your tears?"
Wiping a finger under her eyes, she gathered a few droplets, touched them to the doorjamb and saw them vanish.
TQ sighed like the wind passing along his windows. "You are generous. I like the feel of your tears, priestess."
"I hope that you don't want me to shed a lot of them while I'm here," she said, walking again along the corridor, turning right to follow the ell of the house.
"There are tears of joy, yes?" TQ asked.
"Absolutely."

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

It is a little creepy. : /

Is there, perhaps, an important event that happens under the twinmoons that may have been cut? O.O

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy? Why? TQ to ask to share in the tears of joy?
Not to me.

1:46 PM  
Blogger lyndah said...

It doesn't seem too creepy to me, either. But I just wanted to offer my congratulations, Robin for your nomination for the RT Reviewer's Choice Awards! I was very excited to see that Heart Fire had been nominated for Futuristic Romance! This is great and I so hope you win!!!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]