On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 04, 2019

Celta Thursday, Heart Choice Cover

Heart Choice cover. First, for more notes and pics regarding Straif, Drina, T'Blackthorn Residence, see here: https://www.pinterest.com/robindowens/heart-choice/.

And I found in my ancient files: what might be the inspiration for the cover (MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND ARTISAN OF THIS BRACELET, I DID NOT SAVE YOUR INFORMATION).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’d like to know when your next Celta book is published. Could you, please, share your news here in this blog?
I’m sure there are more people like me that like their privacy and don’t use public media.
Thanks for your attention, I’m looking forward to reading your next book.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]